Raid Shadow Legends | Armina


 

Faction: Barbarians Rarity: Epic Element: Magic Role: Attack How to get: Shards

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points: 18,990 Attack: 1,354 Defense: 683 Speed: 97 Critical Rate: 15% Critical Damage: 60% Debuff Resistance: 30 Debuff Accuracy: 0


Discipline Staff. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 35% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Damage based on: [ATK]. Level 2: Damage 5%. Level 3: Damage 5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%.

Trampling Rampage. Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Steals 7.5% of the Turn Meter from Targets under [Decrease DEF] Debuffs. Damage based on: [ATK]. Cooldown: 4 turns. Level 2: Damage 5%. Level 3: Damage 10%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 7: Cooldown -1.

Earsplitting Bellow. Decreases the Turn Meters of all enemies by 20%. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn on enemies who have their Turn Meters fully depleted. Cooldown: 4 turns. Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 6: Cooldown -1.

Head of Steam. Passive Skill. Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 10% each time an enemy receives a [Stun] debuff.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg