Raid Shadow Legends | Athel


 

Faction: The Sacred Order Rarity: Rare Affinity: Magic Type: Attack

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points: 13,545 Attack: 1,189 Defense: 936 Speed: 104 Critical Rate: 15% Critical Damage: 57% Debuff Resistance: 30 Debuff Accuracy: 0


Strike Down [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on the last hit. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 6: Damage +5% Level 7: Damage +5% Level 8: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Divine Blades [ATK] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Damage +10%


Higher Blessing (Cooldown: 4 turns) Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns. Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this Champion’s current HP is less than 50%. Gains an extra Turn. Level 2: Cooldown -1


Aura Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 15%.

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg