Raid Shadow Legends | Basileus Roanas


 

FACTION: High Elves RARITY: Legendary ROLE: Attack AFFINITY: Force

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 15,525 Attack (ATK): 1,542 Defense (DEF): 1,002 Speed (SPD): 10 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 63% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10


Bolts of Scorn [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 80% chance of stealing 1 random buff from the target. Has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 1 turn if the target has no active buffs. Level 2: Damage +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Triple Puncture [ATK] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Ignores [Shield] and [Block Damage] buffs, as well as 50% of the target’s DEF. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +10% Level 4: Damage +10%


Majesty [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Decreases each target’s Turn Meter by 50% if the [Stun] debuff is not placed. Level 2: Damage +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg