Raid Shadow Legends | Bellower


 

Faction: Ogryn Tribes Rarity: Rare Role: Support Affinity: Void

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 16,515 Attack (ATK): 1,013 Defense (DEF): 914 Speed (SPD): 99 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 15


Frazzle [ATK] Attacks all enemies. Has a 20% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Mighty Bellow [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1

Bowl Over [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15% Level 5: Cooldown -1

Aura Increases Ally SPD in Faction Crypts by 15%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg