Raid Shadow Legends | Bloodgorged


 

FACTION: Undead Hordes RARITY: Legendary ROLE: Attack AFFINITY: Force

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 18,990 Attack (ATK): 1,465 Defense (DEF): 848 Speed (SPD): 90 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 63% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 40 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Break Defense [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 30% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Raging Beast [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks 3 times at random. Puts one of the target’s Skills on cooldown. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1


Decapitate [ATK] (Cooldown: 6 turns) Attacks 1 enemy. Will ignore DEF. Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Cooldown -1 Level 5: Cooldown -1

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg