Raid Shadow Legends | Cagebreaker


 

FACTION: Ogryn Tribes RARITY: Epic ROLE: Attack AFFINITY: Spirit

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 16,020 Attack (ATK): 1,409 Defense (DEF): 826 Speed (SPD): 98 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 60% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Shatter Shell [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Crunch Frenzy [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks 4 times at random. Each hit has a 40% chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 6: Cooldown -1

Burn Away [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks all enemies. Decreases each target’s MAX HP by 50% of the damage inflicted. Grants an Extra Turn if this attack kills an enemy. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1

Aura Increases Spirit Ally ATK in all Battles by 40%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg