Raid Shadow Legends | Chonoru


 

Faction: Shadowkin Rarity: Epic Element: Spirit Role: Attack How to get: Shards

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points: 12,555 Attack: 1,509 Defense: 958 Speed: 99 Critical Rate: 15% Critical Damage: 60% Debuff Resistance: 30 Debuff Accuracy: 0


Night Blossom. Attacks 1 Enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK]. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%.


Reign of Fear. Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK]. Cooldown: 4 turns. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +10%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%. Level 6: Cooldown -1.


Lay Bare. Removes all [Increase DEF] buffs from all enemies, then attacks all enemies. Decreases the cooldown of Lay Bare by 1 turn for each enemy killed by this skill. Damage based on: [ATK]. Cooldown: 4 turns. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Damage +10%. Level 5: Cooldown -1.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg