Raid Shadow Legends | Deathless


 

FACTION: Knight Revenant RARITY: Epic ROLE: Defense AFFINITY: Spirit

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 18,990 Attack (ATK): 881 Defense (DEF): 1,156 Speed (SPD): 92 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Grave Whispers [DEF] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns if 1 or more allies are dead, a 30% [Decrease SPD] for 2 or more allies are dead, and a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns if 3 or more allies are dead. Level: 2 Damage +5% Level: 3 Damage +5% Level: 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level: 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level: 6 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Vile Insults [DEF] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on this Champion for 2 turns, then attacks 1 enemy. Has an 80% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Level: 2 Damage +10% Level: 3 Damage +10% Level: 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level: 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Grim Revenge [DEF] (Cooldown: 7 turns) Attacks all enemies. This attack will always be critical if there are 2 or more dead allies. Damage increases according to the number of dead allies. Level: 2 Damage +5% Level: 3 Damage +10% Level: 4 Damage +10% Level: 5 Cooldown -1 Level: 6 Cooldown -1


Aura Increases Ally RESIST in the Arena by 70.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg