Raid Shadow Legends | Fahrakin the Fat


 

Faction: Barbarians Rarity: Epic Element: Spirit Role: Attack How to get: Shards

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points: 14,535 Attack: 1,244 Defense: 1,090 Speed: 100 Critical Rate: 15% Critical Damage: 60% Debuff Resistance: 30 Debuff Accuracy: 0


Sizzling Strike. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK]. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%.


Brand of Shame. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff and two 5% [Poison] debuffs for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK]. Cooldown: 4 turns. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 7: Cooldown -1.


Beatdown. Places a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff and a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff on all allies except this champion for 3 turns. Then, all allies except this champion will attack 1 target enemy. Cooldown: 6 turns. Level 2: Cooldown -1 Level 3: Cooldown -1


Body Block. Passive Skill. Deflect 20% of all incoming damage this champion receives onto all allies. The damage will be spread equally across all allies.

12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg