Raid Shadow Legends | Fencer


 

Faction: High Elves Rarity: Rare Role: Attack Affinity: Force

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 15,360 Attack (ATK): 1,211 Defense (DEF): 793 Speed (SPD): 100 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10


Enchanted Rapier. Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has a 15% chance of placing a 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK] Lvl. 2 Damage +5% Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 4 Damage +5% Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 6 Damage +5% Lvl. 7 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%


Pommel Strike. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Steals 20% of the target’s Turn Meter if the [Stun] debuff is not placed. Damage based on: [ATK] Cooldown: 4 turns Lvl. 2 Damage +5% Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 4 Damage +5% Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 6 Damage +5% Lvl. 7 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 8 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Blade Flourish. Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK] Cooldown: 4 turns Lvl. 2 Damage +5% Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 4 Damage +10% Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Lvl. 6 Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Lvl. 7 Cooldown -1


Aura. Increases Ally ATK in Dungeons by 23%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg