Raid Shadow Legends | Galek


 

FACTION: Orcs RARITY: Rare ROLE: Attack AFFINITY: Magic

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 13,710 Attack (ATK): 1,200 Defense (DEF): 914 Speed (SPD): 103 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 57% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Cross Slash [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Damage +5%


Hellraiser [ATK] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this champion for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Damage +5% Level 6: Damage +5%


Cursed Blade (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 30% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 30% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns if the target has more than 2 debuffs. Level 2: Damage +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%


Aura Increases Ally HP in all battles by 15%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg