Raid Shadow Legends | Graybeard


 

FACTION: Skinwalkers RARITY: Rare ROLE: Defense AFFINITY: Magic

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 14,700 Attack (ATK): 936 Defense (DEF): 1,112 Speed (SPD): 92 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 40 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Expose Weakness [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Ice Crush [DEF] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 25% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. Damage inflicted is proportional to DEF. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1 Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 7: Cooldown -1


Bring It On! (Cooldown: 6 turns) Places a [Shield] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing a [Counterattack] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. The value of the [Shield] is proportional to DEF. This buff cannot be removed. Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Cooldown -1 Level 5: Cooldown -1


Aura Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 30%.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg