Raid Shadow Legends | Heiress


 

FACTION: High Elves RARITY: Rare ROLE: Attack AFFINITY: Force

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 12,390 Attack (ATK): 1,167 Defense (DEF): 1,035 Speed (SPD): 94 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 57% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Bullseye [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Grants an Extra Turn if the target is killed. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Damage +5%

Exhortation (Cooldown: 3 turns) Removes 1 random debuff from all allies. Has a 60% chance of placing a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Avenger [Passive] (Cooldown: 1 turn) Counterattacks the attacker when an ally is attacked.

Aura Increases Ally SPD in Dungeons by 16%.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg