Raid Shadow Legends | Inithwe Bloodtwin


 

FACTION: Demonspawn RARITY: Legendary ROLE: Attack AFFINITY: Void

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 14,370 Attack (ATK): 1,729 Defense (DEF): 892 Speed (SPD): 99 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 63% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10


Vitality Censure [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Decreases the target’s MAX HP by 30% of the damage inflicted. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Damage +10%


No Mercy [ATK] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage increase equal to the percentage of HP the target has lost. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +10% Level 4: Damage +15%


Tormenting Whispers [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has an 80% chance of placing a 10% [Leech] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1


Final Doom [Passive] Heals this Champion by 30% of their MAX HP each time they kill an enemy. Enemies killed by this Champion cannot be revived.


Aura Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 33%

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg