Raid Shadow Legends | Jizoh


 

FACTION: Lizardmen RARITY: Epic ROLE: Defense AFFINITY: Spirit

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 16,515 Attack (ATK): 815 Defense (DEF): 1,387 Speed (SPD): 94 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 45 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Reaping Blows [DEF] Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5%


Fierce Protector (Cooldown: 5 turns) Places a [Shield] buff for 3 turns and a [Counterattack] buff for 2 turns on one ally. Grants an extra turn. The value of [Shield] is proportional to this Champion’s DEF. Level 2: Shield +5% Level 3: Shield +5% Level 4: Shield +5% Level 5: Shield +5%


Rile [DEF] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 80% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 2 turns. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 6: Cooldown -1


Aura Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 18%.

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg