Raid Shadow Legends | Luria


 

Faction: Dark Elves Rarity: Epic Role: Attack Affinity: Spirit

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 13,050 Attack (ATK): 1,487 Defense (DEF): 947 Speed (SPD): 104 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10


Cursed Sword. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff OR a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff OR a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK]. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 4: Damage +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 6: Damage +10%. Level 7: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%.


Mark of Fear. Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived. Damage based on: [ATK]. Cooldown: 4 turns. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 5: Damage +10%. Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%.


Hex. Attacks 1 enemy. Removes all buffs. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK]. Cooldown: 5 turns. Level 2: Damage +10%. Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 4: Damage +10%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg