Raid Shadow Legends | Oboro


 

Faction: Shadowkin Rarity: Epic Element: Void Role: Atack How to get: Shards

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points: 15,360 Attack: 1,454 Defense: 826 Speed: 101 Critical Rate: 15% Critical Damage: 60% Debuff Resistance: 30 Debuff Accuracy: 0


Spreading Chaos. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Will Attack all enemies instead if the target is under 4 or more debuffs. Damage based on [ATK]. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%.


Mystic Smoke. Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. The second hit has a 75% chance of transferring all debuffs from this champion to the target. The first hit has a 75% chance of stealing all the buffs from the target when attacking under a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff. Damage based on [ATK]. Cooldown: 4 turns. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%. Level 6: Cooldown -1.


Ninja Arts. Places a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff and a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff on this champion for 2 turns, then attacks 1 enemy. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this champion for 2 turns if this attack is critical. Cooldown: 5 turns. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Damage +5%. Level 5: Damage +10%. Level 6: Cooldown -1. Level 7: Cooldown -1.


Vanish. Passive skill. Places a [Revive on death] buff on this champion for 3 turns whenever they receive a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff.


Aura. Increases Ally ATK in Dungeons by 33%.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg