Raid Shadow Legends | Pounder


 

FACTION: Ogryn Tribes RARITY: Rare ROLE: Defense AFFINITY: Magic

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 14,535 Attack (ATK): 859 Defense (DEF): 1,200 Speed (SPD): 95 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50%

Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10


Bonebreaker [DEF] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%


Spreading Ice [DEF] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff for 1 turn. If the target has a [Freeze] debuff, has a 25% chance of placing it on another enemy. Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 5: Cooldown -1


Tower of Power [Passive] Increases the resistance of all allies by 15 for each active buff on this Champion.


Aura Increases Magic Ally ATK in all Battles by 20%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg