Raid Shadow Legends | Raider


 

FACTION: Orcs RARITY: Rare ROLE: Attack AFFINITY: Spirit

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 14,205 Attack (ATK): 1,156 Defense (DEF): 925 Speed (SPD): 92 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10


Savagery [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Attacks 2 times if the target’s HP percentage is higher than this Champion’s. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Damage +5%


Carnage [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 25% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Dominate [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 60% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 2 turns. Also has a 60% chance of placing 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +10% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +20% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +20%


Aura Increases Ally SPD in Faction Crypts by 13%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg