Raid Shadow Legends | Rearguard Sergeant


 

FACTION: Dwarves RARITY: Epic ROLE: Defense AFFINITY: Force

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 18,945 Attack (ATK): 859 Defense (DEF): 1,211 Speed (SPD): 97 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 45 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Crushing Impact [DEF] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Flail Master [DEF] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. Heals this Champion by 25% of the damage inflicted. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Damage +10% Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 7: Buff/Debuff Chance +15% Level 8: Cooldown -1


Fend Them Off [DEF] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Places a 50% [Ally Protection] buff and a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns. Level 2: Cooldown -1 Level 3: Cooldown -1


Aura Increases Force Ally HP in all Battles by 33%

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg