Raid Shadow Legends | Seducer


 

FACTION: Undead Hordes RARITY: Rare ROLE: Defense AFFINITY: Void

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 16,185 Attack (ATK): 628 Defense (DEF): 1,321 Speed (SPD): 95 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 40 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Lulling Touch [DEF] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 30% chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 4: Damage +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 6: Damage +10%


Disorienting Blast [DEF] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%


Twisted Devotion (Cooldown: 5 turns) Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns and a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Level 2: Cooldown -1


Selfless Partner (Cooldown: 5 turns) Places a 50% [Ally Protection] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Places a [Block Damage] buff on this Champion for 1 turn. [Only available when Temptress is on the same team] Level 2: Cooldown -1


Aura Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 25%.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg