Raid Shadow Legends | Soulbond Bowyer


 

Faction: Barbarians Rarity: Rare Role: Attack Affinity: Spirit

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 13,545 Attack (ATK): 1,255 Defense (DEF): 870 Speed (SPD): 96 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 57% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 30 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Ancestral Guidance. Attacks all enemies. Has an additional 25% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Damage based on: [ATK] Lvl. 2 Damage +5% Lvl. 3 Damage +5% Lvl. 4 Damage +5% Lvl. 5 Damage +10%


Infused Arrow. Attacks 1 enemy. Has an additional 25% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Will ignore 75% of the target’s DEF. Damage based on: [ATK] Cooldown: 3 turns Lvl. 2 Damage +5% Lvl. 3 Damage +5% Lvl. 4 Damage +5% Lvl. 5 Damage +10%


Soulbound Shot. Attacks 1 enemy. Has an additional 25% chance of inflicting a critical hit. Also has a 75% chance of fully depleting the target’s Turn Meter. Damage based on: [ATK] Cooldown: 5 turns Lvl. 2 Damage +5% Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 4 Damage +5% Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 6 Damage +5% Lvl. 7 Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Lvl. 8 Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Lvl. 9 Cooldown -1


Aura. Increases Ally C. RATE in all Battles by 12%.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg