Raid Shadow Legends | Towering Titan


 

FACTION: Ogryn Tribes RARITY: Epic ROLE: HP AFFINITY: Void

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points (HP): 23,790 Attack (ATK): 760 Defense (DEF): 958 Speed (SPD): 98 Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15% Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50% Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 45 Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0


Shieldsplitter [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%


Flailing Assault [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Level 6: Cooldown -1


Bullish Vitality (Cooldown: 5 turns) Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Places a 15% [Continuous Heal] buff on this Champion for 2 turns, as well as a [Shield] buff on this Champion equal to 30% of their MAX HP for 2 turns. Level 2: Shield +5% Level 3: Shield +5% Level 4: Shield +10% Level 5: Shield +10% Level 6: Cooldown -1


Battle Brothers [Passive] (Cooldown: 2 turns) Will transfer 50% of the damage inflicted on Cagebreaker to this Champion during battle. [Only available when Cagebreaker is on the same team. If multiple Cagebreakers are on the same team, this Champion will only transfer damage from one of them]


Aura Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 25%.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg