Raid Shadow Legends | Yoshi the Drunkard


 

Faction: Shadowkin Rarity: Legendary Element: Force Role: Support How to get: Shards

Total Stats (★★★★★★)

Health Points: 19,650 Attack: 1,299 Defense: 969 Speed: 103 Critical Rate: 15% Critical Damage: 50% Debuff Resistance: 40 Debuff Accuracy: 20


Strong Booze. Attacks 1 enemy. Has 30% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn. Damage based on: [ATK]. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%.


Flaming Spirits. Attacks 2 times at random. Has 75% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff and a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns. Damage based on: [ATK]. Cooldown: 3 turns. Level 2: Damage +5%. Level 3: Damage +5%. Level 4: Damage +10%. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 6: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%. Level 7: Cooldown -1.


Battle Toast. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a 50% [Increase ACC] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Also has a 50% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn. Has a 75% chance instead on enemies under [Increase ATK] buffs. Cooldown: 5 turns. Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%. Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%. Level 4: Cooldown -1. Level 5: Cooldown -1.


Partier. Passive skill. Fills this Champion’s Turn Meter by 4% each time an enemy receives a buff.


Aura. Increases Ally SPD in all Battles by 19%.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Ash Magisteria.jpg